Blu-ray to BD9 or BD5 green video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray to BD9 or BD5 green video

When I convert a full Blu-ray movie to BD9 or BD5, I get an awful green bar and jumbled video when the conversion is over. This DOES NOT happen when I convert from full Blu-ray to BD50 or BD25. I have included some pictures:

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Post the internal and burn log file for this problem. They located in document-dvdfab-log

Comment

I have attached the log files. This problem would be most recent in my log files.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by babalonius; 12-29-2010, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Try the following steps

Originally posted by babalonius View Post
        When I convert a full Blu-ray movie to BD9 or BD5, I get an awful green bar and jumbled video when the conversion is over. This DOES NOT happen when I convert from full Blu-ray to BD50 or BD25. I have included some pictures:

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Hi, babalonius,

Please try the steps below to see if you can get this problem fixed:

1. Turn off your DXVA GPU acceleration: Common Settings->General->A/V Codec, set all the video decoder and encoder as software;

2. Use Main Movie module, output size as BD 9 to copy this original Blu-ray movies to hard drive, and play the copied folder on your PC to see if you can play it smoothly;

3. If you can play the folder created in step 2 without any problem, then, choose the folder as source, burn it to blank BD 9 disc to see the result.

Side note: Before you burn, please click the round green icon button with a check mark at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "write", change the write speed to 2.X

Sincerely Yours
        Malcolm Wang
        Last edited by malcolm; 12-30-2010, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Thank you for the advise Malcolm, but this did not solve the problem. After I followed your steps, the resulting video file from the conversion was still green and distorted like the pictures I previously posted. I'm stuck now....

Comment

Make sure you have Software selected for all choices for the A/V Codec settings and then try ripping the Main Movie to hard drive as BD50. Once that done then compress to BD9 or BD5 but do not burn to blank media yet. Once done watch on computer to make sure no green and if you not have green then burn to blank media.

You are using Taiyo Yuden for the BD5 but you could try lowering the burn speed to 4x instead of max 8x but the speed should not matter using TY02 MID also if you are keeping the DTS HD audio that could be the problem as well.

Give that a try using the latest released version http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm and if still same problem post the recent logs for that try

Comment

Working...
            X