Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible for dvdfab to access PS3 blu ray ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible for dvdfab to access PS3 blu ray ?

I have a ps3 that is wired to my home network. It is the only blu ray drive I have. I have a few blu ray movies that I would like to convert to dvd's. Is it possible to access the ps3 blu ray from dvd fab ?

Originally posted by xefe View Post
    I have a ps3 that is wired to my home network. It is the only blu ray drive I have. I have a few blu ray movies that I would like to convert to dvd's. Is it possible to access the ps3 blu ray from dvd fab ?

Assuming that you are running a PC with some flavor of Windows as the O/S, can you see the drive in Windows Explorer?

Can you play A BD disc from that drive with your computer and a program like VLC Media Player?

Answer yes to both, and chances are very good Fab will see and be able to use the drive.

DC

Comment

running win7, no i cant see it via network or anything. which is strange, because I can see a media server via my ps3 ..

Comment

Originally posted by xefe View Post
        No, it is not really plausible.

You can purchase an internal BD-ROM drive for around $60.

Comment

Working...
        X