Audio out of sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio out of sync

When converting Blu Ray to DVD using version 8.0.6.7 the audio is seriously out of sync.

Originally posted by blacksky View Post
    When converting Blu Ray to DVD using version 8.0.6.7 the audio is seriously out of sync.
    You need to change the A/V Codec settings located in common settings of DVDFab to software for all choices.

Comment

So I will have to change from cuda to software?
      Lancool K-56 case.
      OCZ 700watt PSU.
      MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
      AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
      ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
      16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
      OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
      WD 2TB.
      EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
      LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
        You need to change the A/V Codec settings located in common settings of DVDFab to software for all choices.
        Thanks much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by unknownbluray View Post
          So I will have to change from cuda to software?
          No idea! Are you having problems

Thanks much!!!
          Your welcome

Comment

I'm a nub here... where are the common settings of DVDFab located?

Comment

I'm a nub here... where are the common settings of DVDFab located?

Please Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, set Video Decoder to Software and set Video Encoder to Software restart Fab and try again.
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

AGJ I havent tried it since I paid for it yesterday or even as I updated to the latest version but back in the day I had no trouble. So we will find out when I get a blu-ray I want to back up on dvd.
                Lancool K-56 case.
                OCZ 700watt PSU.
                MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
                AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
                ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
                16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
                OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
                WD 2TB.
                EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
                LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

I've been experimenting with Blu-Ray to DVD. I've had a few titles (short extras, not a main movie title) end up with the audio seriously out of sync also.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich86 View Post
                    I've been experimenting with Blu-Ray to DVD. I've had a few titles (short extras, not a main movie title) end up with the audio seriously out of sync also.
                    Added info: in my testing, it is clear that the audio out of sync issue I came across is due to the video running at an accelerated speed on the output dvd. The audio seems to be running at the correct speed but the video is definitely playing at faster than 1x. The out of sync gets progressively worse as the title plays. Strange.

Comment

Hi, Rich86

Please post internal log.
                      I use 8070 to rip Inception, 2012, Ironman_II to dvd5 with main title or not, Fab works fine.

Thanks.

Comment

Arcsoft player has major problems with audio for some reason. VLC or WMP plays fine. I've tried 3 different movies so far and all have same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by katiekim View Post
                          Hi, Rich86

Please post internal log.
                          I use 8070 to rip Inception, 2012, Ironman_II to dvd5 with main title or not, Fab works fine.

Thanks.
                          I had sent the logs into Fengtao via the option in the program.
                          I've experimented with a couple of additional titles, and not run into that problem again so far, so maybe there is something weird about that title (Case 39).

Comment

I'm having this problem a lot too. With DVD's or Blu Rays when trying to rip to Xbox, and with some Blu Rays when trying to rip to AVI (DVD's seem okay as AVI). It is a really big problem the longer the tracks get. I have some TV seasons (Fringe S1 and Chuck S2) that have a single track for all episodes on each disc (VERY annoying, BTW). When you get a couple of hours in, the audio is probably 5-6 seconds behind the video already.

Which log file should I send, and can someone explain how I should send it?

Comment

Working...
                            X