X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voice over the film

hi all

I'm new to this side of fab. I just backed up a dvd and when I played it back there is a woman's voice talking through the film which is annoying, is there any think I can go to sort this problem out. As I said I'm new to blue Ray to DVD copy, so any advice would be appreciated, please tell me in basic terms thank you in advance for your answer
    :) never look down on anyone unless you're looking down at them to help them up:)

Select the DTS track and not the ac3 tracks as they are usually directors comments or for the visually impaired. Fab will downgrade the DTS to ac3 5.1 or aac 5.1 but I'm not sure which.

Comment

hi

Thank you for your quick reply, I will try what you said. Unfortunately my computer is not the best in the world so it takes time to process it all. I will post the reply here if it works fine. Once again thank you for your time and experience
      :) never look down on anyone unless you're looking down at them to help them up:)

Comment

You're welcome and good luck

Comment

hi

Thank you so much W&B for your quick reply. And just let you know it works fine. I will choose DTS in the future. Once again thank you for your time and experience.

Comment

I to am having this problem.I am trying to backup Toy Story and keep getting a narrator voice. I am using 8.0.7.3 and have tried both DTS-HD audio tracks and the default AC-3/2 track and still no luck.I also tried 2 of the 3 movie tracks.What am i doing wrong? I have settings set to software also.

Comment

Originally posted by vid53 View Post
              I to am having this problem.I am trying to backup Toy Story and keep getting a narrator voice. I am using 8.0.7.3 and have tried both DTS-HD audio tracks and the default AC-3/2 track and still no luck.I also tried 2 of the 3 movie tracks.What am i doing wrong? I have settings set to software also.
              You are posting / hijacking a 6 week old thread. Start a new thread and post your logs.

Comment

Working...
              X