Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

second copy

hi all,
    has anyone had any trouble making a second copy ?
    program runs ok and first copy ok trouble starts when i press the burn again button, the program locks up and crashes. this only applys to blu-ray to dvd, on dvd to dvd can run as many copys as you like ?
    regards

hi

I have exactly the same problem. It burns the DVD perfect, but as soon as you try to burn it again,fab just locks up and says there is a problem.
    :) never look down on anyone unless you're looking down at them to help them up:)

Comment

Hi, mickey

This is a DVDFab bug, and will be fixed.

Thanks.

Comment

A bug it might well be, but if you load the temp file of the movie from the DVDFab folder in documents C drive, I find I can burn the disc again from that file using DVD to DVD copy. I hope that makes sense and it does stop you having to decode again. Just a work around until the bug is fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by voxsmart View Post
          A bug it might well be, but if you load the temp file of the movie from the DVDFab folder in documents C drive, I find I can burn the disc again from that file using DVD to DVD copy. I hope that makes sense and it does stop you having to decode again. Just a work around until the bug is fixed.
          Additionally, be certain to select Write Data as this mode will burn the files directly...no re-ripping, no further processing at all.
          Keep in mind, you cannot make changes to the files in this mode.

You also might want to untick Delete temporary files when done in Common Settings...at least for the time being.
          If hdd space is an issue, don't forget to change it back.

Comment

Thanks for adding the extra info regnad kcin, I hope that makes this a little clearer for users. (Err..... Nick danger ?)

Comment

Working...
            X