8.0.8.2 bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.0.8.2 bug

When converting the movie Unstoppable to dvd-5 I noticed Fab created an improper VTS VOB file number sequence.... it skipped #2 causing an error in the disc making part...
    Going back to 8.0.7.3 was fine

An example:

vts_01_1
    vts_01_2
    vts_01_3

etc...

The new version went from vts_01_1 to vts_01_3 there was no vts_01_2 file named.... this causes an error if you try to make a disc....

8.0.7.3 made the proper vts vob sequence......

Hi jhillestad,

For your problems, could you please use other Blu-ray disc to see if this is a universal problem, or just for this one "Unstoppable"?

Comment

Originally posted by sunny View Post
      Hi jhillestad,

For your problems, could you please use other Blu-ray disc to see if this is a universal problem, or just for this one "Unstoppable"?
      Using 8.0.8.3 I retried unstoppable and it did the same thing...

I also tried The Switch and it failed as well.... The Switch was missing the VOB name VTS_01_5 it has vts_01_0 thru vts_01_6 but there is nothing with 5 named , this causes a burn failure for playback....

I believe the video files are all there they are just named incorrectly or something.... Using 8.0.7.3 or BD Rebuilder works just fine..... this must be a new bug...

Comment

Hi jhillestad,

This 8.0.8.2 bug has been reproduced and our techs are working on it, thanks for your valuable time and kindly response, we will try to fix as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
        --
        Sunny

Comment

Fixed this now, please try the next version of Fab.
          Maybe is 8084beta?

Comment

Working...
          X