Pathplayer not working as expected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pathplayer not working as expected

Firefly "The Complete Series" blu-ray disk one has 4 chapters (Episodes). The remaining blu-ray disks have 5 chapters each. Using double layer DVD it is possible to fit two episodes on a double layer DVD at full bitrate (9000) or a single layer with a reduced bit rate (about 8000).

The chapter order that is displayed in the GUI does not match the actual playing order. Using Powerdvd I know that the chapter order should be 1,2,3,4 for the first blu-ray. Instead, the order 1,4,3,2 is displayed as shown here.

For example, when I burned chapter 4 as shown above, I thought it was the second episode since it was ordered below episode 1. Instead it was the 4th episode which I verified by playing the dvd. I label my blank media before I burn them to keep track of what I am doing (Nero does not show the name of the ISO file that was just burned).

Question: Using the above GUI chapter list, if I wanted to burn episodes 2 and 3 to a dvd, would episode 3 be placed before episode 2 when I check both boxes?

thanks for looking

ps: blu-ray main movie copy a similar but worse problem: It has radio boxes instead of check boxes and one cannot burn episodes 2,3,4 to a BD-25 since only one box can be checked at a time.

Pathplayer only works for DVD and is not used for Blu-ray so in fact Pathplayer is working like it should for DVD. As for Blu-ray that is how the Blu-ray is made and not a DVDFab issue.

Main Movie for Blu-ray is just that and you only able to select one track to copy but Customize for Blu-ra from what I read is being developed but no time frame when available

Comment

Working...
    X