Option Expired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Option Expired

I was trying to use the Blu-ray to DVD option on my copy of DvdFab last night and I kept getting this message "The Blu-ray to DVD option is expired". I'm using version 8.0.7.3. I was under the impression that I had a lifetime license, have I missed something?
    Last edited by omega5; 04-16-2011, 01:49 AM.

Hi, omega5,

An un-installation and re-installation would be helpful. Remember the administrator priority while registering if you are with Windows Vista or 7.

If fails again, write to service@dvdfab.com for more assistance.

Comment

What did you actually purchase?

Go to the Members area on dvdfab.com and check out what you are actually registered for.

Originally posted by omega5 View Post
      I was trying to use the Blu-ray to DVD option on my copy of DvdFab last night and I kept getting this message "The Blu-ray to DVD option is expired". I'm using version 8.0.7.3. I was under the impression that I had a lifetime license, have I missed something?
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
        What did you actually purchase?

Go to the Members area on dvdfab.com and check out what you are actually registered for.

That was the problem, the Blu-ray to dvd option had expired and my lifetime license did not cover that.

Thanks for the help, guys.

Comment

Working...
        X