Quick Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Question

My wife just purchased the Transformers 3 blu-ray and I want to be able to burn it; however my computer consists of a DVD reader/writer and a blu-ray reader....but no blu-ray writer. I'd like to convert it to a DVD....will the product DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD work or do I actually need a blu-ray writer? If it won't work what other DVDFab products will allow me to do this without a blu-ray writer...or am I just outta luck?

Originally posted by Lostboy1457 View Post
    . I'd like to convert it to a DVD....will the product DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD work
    Yup, DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD will work just fine with the hardware you have.
    I'd definitely burn it to a Verb +R DL though
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thanks for the response. Under the Q&A for Blu-ray to DVD it asks:

Question - Can I use my DVD burner to burn Blu-ray movies?

Answer - No. DVD writer can not support blu-ray format. You should have one Blu-ray writer to copy and burn blu-ray movies.

Considering this was in the Q&A for Blu-ray to DVD I don't want to buy something if it doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostboy1457 View Post
        Thanks for the response. Under the Q&A for Blu-ray to DVD it asks:

Question - Can I use my DVD burner to burn Blu-ray movies?

Answer - No. DVD writer can not support blu-ray format. You should have one Blu-ray writer to copy and burn blu-ray movies.

Considering this was in the Q&A for Blu-ray to DVD I don't want to buy something if it doesn't work.
        Looks like the web designer forgot the last step in the copy-paste-change sequence.

I don't have a BD burner and BD to DVD works fine for me.

Comment

Thanks Complication. Seems less complicated now.

Comment

Working...
          X