Disc does not burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disc does not burn

Since updating to 8.1.3.8 and using Blu to DVD there is only 1 step if burning straight to disc,it reads the disc ok but does not go on to launch IMGBURN.
    But going back to 8.0.7.3 there are the 2 steps for the procedure that i want to use,could you please look into the problem as it may be something i am doiing wrong Cheers

Gets Worse

Now getting AACS host certificate is revoked message and then after that to see on site for new one but i don't know where to start Help

Comment

Originally posted by charlie View Post
      Since updating to 8.1.3.8 and using Blu to DVD there is only 1 step if burning straight to disc,it reads the disc ok but does not go on to launch IMGBURN.
      But going back to 8.0.7.3 there are the 2 steps for the procedure that i want to use,could you please look into the problem as it may be something i am doiing wrong Cheers
      it did that to me then i started over then it worked on knew version

Comment

Hi charlie
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

This is going to sound strange but i had a look through the threads earlier today and came across your replies to another member called Perro.
          His problem was out of sync picture and sound, but you also told him your method for converting blu ray to dvd so i gave it a go and i have to report it as a complete success
          So i tried it again with the same result! Many thanks Charlie

Comment

Glad you are having success now.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X