Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error 504.00 causes failure of conversion

Hello,

I just tried out BD-to-DVD, but I cannot get it to work. The program terminates with Error 504.00 every time. I installed the latest available version of DVDFab 8.2.2.2 today.
    I attached the logs to this thread.

Does anybody of know what to do?

Cheers from Germany,

doclouis
    Attached Files

Hi doclouis
    Try disabling Cuda
    Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVD Fab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, put a check in Disable all GPU codes and make sure they are set to Software, restart Fab and try again.
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hello CBR929,

this worked out nearly fine. Well, nothing crashed, still there is a problem with A/V Synchronizity: While the original .ts files run synchronously, the converted .vob won't. Is there some other hint you can offer?

Cheers,

doclouis

Comment

Hi doclouis
        It's hard to tell from your logs if your doing this from the original disc or a folder on your Hdd.
        Try it both ways to see if you still have a problem.

You could also try 8085 which can still be found here Download Now

Hope this helps
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Hello CBR929,

as I don't have a BD drive yet, I have the structure on my HDD. Well, let me explain. I recorded a HD TV programme that is saved in .ts. I put the files an my HDD and authored these using DVR-Studio HD 2, and made a BD structure with this. This software can create BD structures only from HD programmes. Now, I want to use DVDFab to make a DVD from the BD structure.

I will try out the DVDFab version you recommended.

Cheers,

doclouis

Comment

Hello,
            is it possible, that with the older version of DVDFab only one audio track can be chosen?

doclouis
            Attached Files

Comment

It's a great improvement that author supports multi audio tracks in the latest qt release. You can select single audio in your case.
              Which disc did you use? More info, more help. Please post the whole internal log. Thanks for your support.

Comment

Hello terry5 / CBR929,

I'll explain to both of you what I did:

-Record a HD-TV programme by using my HDTV Sat-Reciever (Telestar Diginova HD+) to an external HDD connected to the Reciever via USB. This programme now consists of *.ts files -> video-/audiotracks are synchronical

-transferred the recorded *.ts files to my PC's internal HDD (Win7/64)

-built a BD-structure using DVR2-Studio *and for testing issues as well* DVR3 Studio

=> the new DVD-structures now have asynchronical video-/audiotracks.

I hope that this information will suite your needs?

Cheers,

doclouis

Comment

Hi doclouis
                  Have you tried to take the TS file on your computer and use DVD Creator to make a DVD?
                  If not give it a try.
                  CBR929

Comment

I forgot to provide the logs. I now attached them packed into log.zip
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi doclouis
                      Please try with Cuda disabled.
                      Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVD Fab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, put a check in Disable all GPU codes and make sure they are set to Software, restart Fab and try again.
                      Hope this helps
                      CBR929

Comment

@CBR929
                        with cuda on, the conversion will fail. You told me before to turn it off. I did the last conversion with cuda turned off: Conversion will run trough, but video-/audiotracks are asynchronical.

I'll try the DVD-/BD creator out..

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                          Hi doclouis
                          Have you tried to take the TS file on your computer and use DVD Creator to make a DVD?
                          If not give it a try.
                          CBR929
                          So you mean, I should avoid making a BD first, but already go into DVD? Will DVD Creator run fine with HD *.ts files?

Cheers,

doclouis

Comment

Hi doclouis
                            The only way is to try it and judge it for yourself.
                            You should be able to view it from your Hdd with most players.
                            CBR929

Comment

Working...
                            X