X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray to DVD conversion problems

: confused:
    Hi, I'm new to this forum.
    I have problems with the processing of certain movies from Blu-Ray DVDs.
    The video converted from blu-ray to dvd dance and tremble.
    This happens with the blue ray of Mission Impossible and that of Cloud Atlas.
    For understand better look in the links below:
    http://www.forumsacile.it/test/mission_impossible.avi (Paramount Pictures 2011 bluray region code B)
    http://www.forumsacile.it/test/cloud_atlas.avi (Eagle Pictures of 2012 bluray region code B)

The problem is already present directly in the file that is generated by iso dvdfab v9.0.6.3

I tried to watch movies on different DVD players, and the problem is undoubtedly due to the translation of the movie and not by DVD players.

My operating system is XP SP3 net frameworks 4

None of you have the same problem?
    What i can do to solve this problem?
    __________________________________________________ ______

Salve, sono nuovo di questo forum.
    Ho dei problemi con la trasformazione di alcuni film da Blu-Ray a DVD.
    I video convertiti da blu-ray a dvd ballano e tremano.
    Questo succede con il blu ray di Missione Impossibile e con quello di Cloud Atlas.
    Per farvi capire cosa succede guardate nei link qui sotto:
    http://www.forumsacile.it/test/mission_impossible.avi (bluray Paramount Pictures del 2011 region code B)
    http://www.forumsacile.it/test/cloud_atlas.avi (bluray Eagle Pictures del 2012 region code B)

Il problema è presente già direttamente nel file iso che viene generato da dvdfab v9.0.6.3

Ho provato a vedere i film su diversi lettori dvd, e il problema è sicuramente dovuto dalla conversione dei film e non dai lettori dvd.

Il mio sistema operativo è XP SP3 net frameworks 4

A nessuno di voi capita o è capitata la stessa cosa?
    Cosa si può fare per risolvere questo problema?

Are you saying that if you play the iso you have the same problem? Not sure I understand?
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      Are you saying that if you play the iso you have the same problem? Not sure I understand?
      Yes. Also the iso file show this problem. I open the iso file with dvdfab media player, and it show the same problem.

Comment

You'll need to rip it again Roberto, if the rip is bad you really can't get a good burn. I use "Main Movie" to BD9 720P it makes a disc that must be played on a Blu-Ray player but the results are impressive.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Yes.
          If i watch the iso file (using dvdfab media player) i can see that "tremble".
          Maybe there is in the Bluray some protection that cause this malfunction?

Comment

You'll need to rip it again Roberto, if the rip is bad you really can't get a good burn. I use "Main Movie" to BD9 720P it makes a disc that must be played on a Blu-Ray player but the results are impressive.
            I'm using DVDFAB directly with the option Blu-Ray into DVD, because i need to watch the movie in DVD format. I haven't bought ad activated the option to rip the Bluray. I thinked that buying the option Blu-ray into DVD the rip wasn't necessary.

Comment

Okay, I assumed you had the BR copy module. Try again and see what happens.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Ok, i will try again to convert from BD into dvd5. Then i will report the results. Thanks.

Comment

I just tried one Roberto to DVD5 and it played remarkably well for that much compression, but I do recommend DVD9 for that purpose.

Albert Einstein

Comment

I just tried one Roberto to DVD5 and it played remarkably well for that much compression, but I do recommend DVD9 for that purpose.
                    I tried again with dvd5 and also into dvd9. The problem it's always the same. The converted movie into iso file show trembles. So it's pointless to try to burn a dvd. I think there is some protection form my region code that make this problem.

Comment

Solved!

Hi, i solved the problem with this help from DVDfab tech assistance.

They solved my problem with this advise:

they wrote to me:
                      >>> Please open Common Settings ->General->A/V Codec, set both video decoder and encoder as software(or simply check the box of "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding"), then convert/copy again to see the result. <<<

With this setting my problem is solved.
                      Now the iso file generated is ok, and also the burned dvd it's ok.

Thanks at the DVDFAB customers assistance service and also to you.
                      Greetings.

Comment

Subs when converting from Blu-ray to DVD

I have problems with the subtitles, when I convert from Blu-ray to dvd. The subs are in a very poor quality. Any advice?

Comment

Working...
                        X