No menu as the default

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD to DVD No menu as the default

When converting a BD to DVD Main Movie copy, is there a way or setting to always default to having No Menu instead of the custom menu. I often forget to change this setting and end up with a custom menu I don't want or need for the main movie copy I just created. Is it suppose to remember this setting? If so, mine doesn't seem to remember. Please advise. Thanks.

Originally posted by marty_pdit View Post
    When converting a BD to DVD Main Movie copy, is there a way or setting to always default to having No Menu instead of the custom menu. I often forget to change this setting and end up with a custom menu I don't want or need for the main movie copy I just created. Is it suppose to remember this setting? If so, mine doesn't seem to remember. Please advise. Thanks.
    Reproduced. I have reported it to our developers.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

Hello,

The feature of remembering option of NO MENU is supported in DVDFab 10.0.7.7 (x64), please upgrade to have a try.

Regards,
      mona

Comment

Will this "feature" also be ported to next update on the 32 bit version as that's what I use primarily?

Comment

Or is already a feature on the 32 bit 10.0.7.7 version?

Comment

Originally posted by marty_pdit View Post
            Will this "feature" also be ported to next update on the 32 bit version as that's what I use primarily?
            This feature will be implemented in new 32-bit versions of DVDFab as well. Please kindly wait for updates.

Regards,
            mona

Comment

Working...
            X