Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple DVD's Onto One Single Blu-ray Disc Using Blu-ray Creator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to BD Multiple DVD's Onto One Single Blu-ray Disc Using Blu-ray Creator?

Could someone please tell me how I save multiple individual DVD's to my HD, then create 1 single Blu-ray of [all] the titles together using Blu-ray Creator.

I know how to save individual DVD's as ISO files using the DVD to Blu-ray software, but it's how to then add all these individual ISO files onto one single Blu-ray disc?

Blu-ray Creator won't recognise ISO files only MP4 files.

And DVD to Blu-ray doesn't give the option to save these DVD's as MP4's!

I'm at a loss!!?

I'm fairly green with this particular software having only just purchased the license so any advice needs to be simplistic (think -"stupid!!").

The [only] way I can see to do this is use DVD Ripper as that does save as MP4 files, but if that's the case then why would I need DVD to Blu-ray?

Thanks,

Rich.
    Last edited by littlebluealien; 01-03-2023, 10:20 AM.

Originally posted by thewhitewizard View Post
    Could someone please tell me how I save multiple individual DVD's to my HD, then create 1 single Blu-ray of [all] the titles together using Blu-ray Creator.

I know how to save individual DVD's as ISO files using the DVD to Blu-ray software, but it's how to then add all these individual ISO files onto one single Blu-ray disc?

Blu-ray Creator won't recognise ISO files only MP4 files.

And DVD to Blu-ray doesn't give the option to save these DVD's as MP4's!

I'm at a loss!!?

I'm fairly green with this particular software having only just purchased the license so any advice needs to be simplistic (think -"stupid!!").

The [only] way I can see to do this is use DVD Ripper as that does save as MP4 files, but if that's the case then why would I need DVD to Blu-ray?

Thanks,

Rich.
    see here - https://www.dvdfab.cn/tips/multiple-dvd-to-blu-ray.htm

Comment

Many thanks october262, greatly appreciate your input. I did take a look at the information your link offered and tried my best to follow the extremely poorly conceived instructions contained therein, but alas, I was not able to get the outcome I wanted and therefore have requested a full refund for the product purchased. I find DVDRipper gives me what I want [and] far more flexibility when it comes to personalising the Blu-ray output. Once again -Thank you for taking the time and effort in trying to help me.

Comment

Working...
      X