Customize GUI bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customize GUI bug

Bluray to DVD is not included in the option to customize the GUI (pic attached).
    Last edited by W&B; 01-08-2014, 10:50 PM.

Hi, W&B,

Good catch!

As you can see, there is only one mode available with the Blu-ray to DVD feature, so it's meaningless to customize the User Interface, right?

Sometime in the future, if more modes are added, that option will be available.

At least, that's my understanding.

Sincerely Yours
    Malcolm Wang

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
      Hi, W&B,

Good catch!

As you can see, there is only one mode available with the Blu-ray to DVD feature, so it's meaningless to customize the User Interface, right?

Sometime in the future, if more modes are added, that option will be available.

At least, that's my understanding.

Sincerely Yours
      Malcolm Wang
      Not that I want to remove it but some users may not be into Bluray and as in the pic attached in this post you can customize the GUI (I removed Bluray Copy, Bluray Ripper and Video Converter for an example). It's a great product that the user only purchases what they want/need and can customize the look
      Last edited by W&B; 01-08-2014, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Not that I want to remove it but some users may not be into Bluray and as in the pic attached in this post you can customize the GUI (I removed Bluray Copy, Bluray Ripper and Video Converter for an example). It's a great product that the user only purchases what they want/need and can customize the look
        Hi, W&B,

This is now available with Version 8.0.5.0. Check it out at http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm

Sincerely Yours
        Malcolm Wang
        Last edited by malcolm; 11-19-2010, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Hi, W&B,

Here is an illustration for your reference. Check the attached please.

Sincerely Yours
          Malcolm Wang
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
            Hi, W&B,

This is now available with Version 8.0.5.0. Check it out at http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm

Sincerely Yours
            Malcolm Wang
            There is a typing error on that page.

Download DVDFab 8.0.7.4 Beta (November 16, 2010)

Comment

Hi Gummigutta?

Thanks so much for your reminder about ?Download DVDFab 8.0.7.4 Beta (November 16, 2010) ?, we will correct it ASAP.

Sincerely,
              Sunny
              ________
              INFANT PAXIL
              Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X