BR to DVD-splitting to (4) DVD5 disks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BR to DVD-splitting to (4) DVD5 disks

First Post, I hope this is in the right place.

I purchased a lifetime subscription to this option with hope that it will improve in the future like most of the other excellent choices DVDFab offers.

I tried it out on the original R1 release of Avatar, I figured if it did well on this title (considering the length) it would work on anything. It made an acceptable DVD9 copy, but I'm wondering if in the future the option might include the ability to split the BR onto (up to 4) DVD5 disks to improve the video quality and reduce the cost of making a DL copy?

I noticed that you cannot "split" the DVD9 disk to (2) DVD5 disks using the DVDFab "split" option, but it can be authored with other software. It would really be convenient to have this option included in the future now that DVD-R media can be purchased for .20 cents @ (or less). Having 17.2+ GB of recording space would require less compression,but the biggest hurdle I can see with this is the "lip-sync" issue I have encountered with EVERY other conversion software I have tried.

Could this be suggested as a future upgrade?

I know I would not want to get up every 10 to 15 minutes during a movie to change the disc.

Comment

Working...
    X