Audio out of Sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio out of Sync

Hello - have been doing some more tests - and they all seem to be the same - Audio is very out of sync after using the convert BluRay to DVD.

I have been using Armageddon Blu Ray as my test. The film has been ripped to my HD as a full copy so every thing is in the folder (43GB of info)

Unfortunately the output when converting to DVD5 is very out of sync. I have set all the A/V Codes to software

This is the log file that has been generated:

Code:
    2m 17.56s: 

------  begin mobile work(1/1)  ------

2m 17.56s: create config(5)
     2m 17.59s: convert profile(dvd.vob)
     2m 17.59s: blu-ray playlist(100) angle(0) chapter(1->28)
     2m 17.59s: stream(4113,AVC,1) stream(4352,DTS-HD MA,1) stream(4608,PGS,8) stream(4609,PGS,8) 
     2m 17.62s: processing source(00066.m2ts)
     2m 17.63s: CoreAVC for video decoding enabled
     2m 20.93s: subpicture(4608) mode(1)
     2m 24.47s: ------ cancel all mobile work -------
     0m 49.04s: 

------  begin mobile work(1/1)  ------

0m 49.04s: create config(5)
     0m 49.06s: convert profile(dvd.vob)
     0m 49.06s: blu-ray playlist(100) angle(0) chapter(1->28)
     0m 49.06s: stream(4113,AVC,1) stream(4352,DTS-HD MA,1) stream(4608,PGS,8) stream(4609,PGS,8) 
     0m 49.09s: processing source(00066.m2ts)
     0m 49.09s: using software decoder(h264 multi-thread)
     0m 52.12s: subpicture(4608) mode(1)
    78m 46.00s: 

------  finish mobile work  ------
    Any suggestions. I was really wanting this software to work :-(
    Last edited by eon_designs; 11-15-2010, 11:28 AM.

I have been trying to get the out of sync as well but the Blu-ray I did is not being compressed enough. I do not have Armageddon to test as I will not buy a Blu-ray that I already have the DVD for.

I will give another Blu-ray a try that problem

Comment

Hello all

Ran a few more tests, using different BluRays. This time I used Terminator Salvation. It seemed to convert ok, and the files played ok on the computer.

Burnt them to a DVD, it played ok on the computer - but would not be recognised by both a stand alone DVD player or a stand alone BluRay player. They both just reported that they could not play the disc?

Comment

Well I'm trying the Blu-ray "The Last Song" now to see if audio sync issue but I'm using the latest Beta release for that test. I did confirm Jonah Hex had Audio sync issue using 8.0.4.0 but will as well test with the latest Beta. Just been busy trying to see why the one Blu-ray I have does not get compressed enough but I will keep that issue in the thread I have

Comment

I was just about to try the latest beta too - But unable to download - McAfee reports it is a trojan (just submitted a new thread on that)

Would be interesting to know your results on your tests

Thanks. eon

Comment

no virus

Originally posted by eon_designs View Post
            I was just about to try the latest beta too - But unable to download - McAfee reports it is a trojan (just submitted a new thread on that)

Would be interesting to know your results on your tests

Thanks. eon
            Hi Eon_designs,

The Warning Dangerous has nothing to do with DVDFab.
            Please understand that some antivirus software often raise a false alarm about DVDFab site.

Make sure that your antivirus software and email box does not treat the links of DVDFab as spam and trash them. Please check your filter settings.

Please clean the virus on your computer, and then reinstall DVDFab 8.0.4.7 Beta at http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA to see the result.

Comment

Getting back to the main problem (after installing the latest Beta 8047)

Did another test - let Fab burn the disc - tried it in both a stand alone DVD player and BluRay player - nothing. Disc would not work.

Went back to the computer looked at the files it created - they play ok - so tried to burn again but this time using Nero. Unfortunately Nero came back saying that the files generated were an invalid format. Thats probably why they don't play on the stand alone players.

Fingers crossed for the next beta

Comment

Pal/NTSC

Originally posted by eon_designs View Post
                Getting back to the main problem (after installing the latest Beta 8047)

Did another test - let Fab burn the disc - tried it in both a stand alone DVD player and BluRay player - nothing. Disc would not work.

Went back to the computer looked at the files it created - they play ok -.

Fingers crossed for the next beta
                Hi Eon_design,

Please check whether the disc can play on your computer well or not.

Comment

Hello

The disc that was created through FAB could not play on the computer either.

Comment

Hi eon_designs,

Please try DVDFab 8050 to see the result:

Best Regards,
                    Fengtao
                    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Used the latest version (8050) let it convert a BluRay and go straight to burn, however it would not burn the disc. Kept saying Burn error

Loaded the files into Nero and got the message it could not burn - reallocation failed?

Comment

Please try ImgBurn to see the result.
                        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Will do - I'll re convert to an ISO and try ImgBurn

Why should ImgBurn burn the disc when the DVDFab built in burner could not?

Comment

Aside from the fact that where one software fails, another may work (just as you tried nero), Img is the best darn burn engine on the planet.
                            It's more configurable and more reliable overall.
                            I also believe it has better support...from its author...LUK!
                            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Used ImgBurn

Disc plays fine in a stand alone player and the Audio is in sync with the video - this is very good news :-)

However, there is some very slight stuttering on the video - it is not a smooth playback. This is more noticable during scenes where there is a very slow pan or where people are walking slowly past the camera. During scenes of high action the stuttering is hard to notice - its just during slower scenes that you can really notice the stutter (its very slight - but enough once you notice it)

Comment

Working...
                              X