Notable Feature Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notable Feature Problems

Simply , How do I burn Bluray Movie to DVD in Blu-ray Copy ?

You have to use Blu-ray to DVD feature.
    DVD players can't read Blu-ray structure.
    And Blu-ray players assume Blu-ray structure on a Blu-ray.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Originally posted by MERX2006 View Post
      Simply , How do I burn Bluray Movie to DVD in Blu-ray Copy ?
      MERX2006,
      First of all I want to clarify terminology:
      There is a DVD media, a little round piece of plastic, capable to carry engravings of digital signal. You can write any signal on it - data, music or video content.
      Also, there is a DVD container, a format in which video (for sake of clarity, I'm talking about video only) is coded and packaged.

Currently, DVDFab is offering three options to deal with original Blu-ray content :
      a) compress it to reduce size of the file(s) to feet least expensive media keeping original Blu-ray container (structure, format)
      b) compress and convert it into different format, suitable for use in mobile devices
      c) compress and convert (recode) into DVD container (format).
      If I understood your question correctly, you are asking about DVD Copy mode where you can convert your original Blu-ray disc into BD25 (entire disc or main movie) for writing on BD25 media, or BD9 (main movie) to write on DL DVD media, or BD5 (main movie) to write on SL DVD media.
      If you choose to go this direction and use this mode, you have to select an appropriate size for outcoming content (BD25 full disc, BD25 main movie, BD9 main movie, BD5 main movie) and select your optical drive (with blank media in it) as destination. Depends on which burning engine you are using, after compression is done, burning software will burn your content onto blank media.
      Last edited by IPopov50; 11-17-2010, 05:21 PM. Reason: typo
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Hey there IPopov, haven't seen you in a while. Good to see you hangin' around again.
        SPECS
        DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
        SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Working...
        X