No announcement yet.

Cinavia not removed from Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Bluray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for Blu-ray Cinavia not removed from Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Bluray

When I start DVDFab on Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Bluray DVDFab recognizes the Cinavia present on the disk and states that playback will not work on PS3 models V. 3.0 and higher. It does not give any option to remove Cinavia. The Cinavia tool works perfectly on my copy of Mockingjay Part 2 however. Cinavia removal should be supported on Mockingjay Part 1 correct?

Not yet for Mockingjay Pt 1 according to the DVDFab site and their lists.

Comment

Originally posted by jerick View Post
      When I start DVDFab on Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Bluray DVDFab recognizes the Cinavia present on the disk and states that playback will not work on PS3 models V. 3.0 and higher. It does not give any option to remove Cinavia. The Cinavia tool works perfectly on my copy of Mockingjay Part 2 however. Cinavia removal should be supported on Mockingjay Part 1 correct?
      The Hunger Games Mocking J part 1 is not supported yet I am sure they will get to it as soon as time permits they seem to be focused most of their effort toward new releases and then they do the older titles in between but the database of supported titles is growng pretty fast.

Comment

Working...
      X