Must I also buy this option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Must I also buy this option

When I tried converting Smurfs2 to MKV Passthrough I was prompted to install the CinaviaRemovalHD trial. Now I have a lot other films that I have just used the Blu-Ray Ripper and ripped them as MKV Passthrough and this have had the Cinavia logos on and the application has stated may not work on certain devices, but I'm not bothered about that as I play through kodi using a chromebox.

But do I also now need to buy this addon (for future titles) as looking at the webpage it states that this is incorperated into Blu-Ray Ripper which I am fully licenced for, so unsure of why I needed it for Smurfs2

Uncheck this box in common settings and you'll be good to go:
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

that option is ticked, so unticking would help resolve problems?

As can see it has added the smurfs 2 to the list, but none of my other films are added that list as having the protection on, so not sure why smurfs 2 is and why i had to download the trial to rip it

and I have quite a few of the titles from the list here cinavia protection
      Attached Files
      Last edited by walkerx; 04-16-2016, 08:06 PM.

Comment

I said uncheck it untick it, no check in the box to make an MKV passthrough.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

i have unticked it, but i cant understand why out of all my movies with a lot having the protection on, that this film was the only one requesting i used the trial app, and i had never changed that setting previously

Comment

Working...
          X