Cinavia Removal Quick Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Cinavia Removal Quick Question

Sorry, I've been busy working and away from all of this for a couple of months.

I've been trying to read this morning and catch up on your new Cinavia Removal Feature and debating whether to buy today.

I always like to Clone the complete Blu -Ray Disc of all my movie purchases.

QUESTION: Does this new removal feature work for that? Because I would like to continue cloning my entire discs for backup.

Or... does the Removal only work by copying and removing it off the main movie?

Look forward to hear from anyone.

As pointed out in the stickys, the feature does not allow you to make a Blu-ray copy without Cinavia. You can only get a main movie, no menu, no extras. You most certainly cannot do a clone of a disc and remove Cinavia.

So, at this point in time, you can still make clones/copies of Blu-ray discs, but they will still have Cinavia. That means you'll have two copies of the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by MrVideo View Post
      As pointed out in the stickys, the feature does not allow you to make a Blu-ray copy without Cinavia. You can only get a main movie, no menu, no extras. You most certainly cannot do a clone of a disc and remove Cinavia.

So, at this point in time, you can still make clones/copies of Blu-ray discs, but they will still have Cinavia. That means you'll have two copies of the movie.
      Well bummer.

Comment

Working...
      X