X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Using Product Cinavia Removal Quick Question

Good Morning,

Doubts about Cinavia Removal operation.
    I have purchased licenses for DVDFab All-In-One and pack DVDFab Passkey for DVD and Blu Ray, as well you say includes Cinavia Removal option.
    My doubts are once read the information that you share your operation on the module of the software, I see that this works correctly when you load an original Blu Ray, with which informs you that you have Cinavia, and once loaded into your software on the main film will appear at the top of the logo of cimavia option, and the audios if any of the affected repairable color and if there are others affected who do not have it in black, on the contrary if still no solution for any of the affected audios not appear in any logo, this only appears in the header above.
    The problem comes when instead the Blu Ray original charge a backup made of it, because I understand that this not skip the initial message that this blu ray contains Cinavia, as by making a copy of it have already been removed the AntiCopy keys, but should icons Cinavia appear in the audio affected if any of these already has a solution, this color and black if they do not have, and not show anything if still no solution for any of the audios Blu Ray.
    Therefore it needs to know if Cinavia removal also works with backups made from original Blu Ray, or only with the original copies.
    Since I've only gotten it to work me two backups, and have tried several already have a solution, I run The Smurfs 2, both Disco 2D and 3D Disco, and The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn only 3D disc in 2D does not identify Cinavia on audio and if they have it.

Regards

You need to remove Cinava with the store brought disk some have been able to remove it from cloned copy's but it's hit and miss and not intended to work from copy's.

Comment

Working...
    X