This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Allegiant

I am using DVDFab version 9.3.1.6 (All in one) in the USA. According to the CinaviaRemoval HD list of Blu-ray disks, Allegiant is listed as 'green' which I understand means DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD will remove Cinavia. However, when I start to copy it I get the following message: 'The disc contains Cinavia protection, you may not be able to play the backup copy/rip on certain players like PS3 (firmware 3.10 and up).' After I go ahead and oppy and play it, after about 20 minutes the sound is muted and a Cinavia watermark is displayed. I tried to play the copy on my PC with PowereDVD and my Samsung Blu-ray player and this occurs on both. Why does this happen given that Allegiant is listed as 'green' on the CinaviaRemoval HD Blu-ray discs list? Also the list further indicates the following for Allegiant: 1} English TrueHD track is repaired, 2) English Late-night listening AC3 track is not supported yet, 3) affected discs from North America are supported, 4) USA disc requires DVDFab v9.3.0.8 or newer, 5) Canada disc requires DVDFab V9.3.1.2 or newer.

It means the disk has Cinavia you need to buy the Cinavia removal module to remove it then it will remove it for the listed soundtrack only in the Cinavia list you refer to with the later versions of Fab listed or play it on a player that can't see the Cinavia like the free or paid version of Fab media player or VLC media player or older blu ray player and some real cheap blu ray players that don't see the Cinavia in the soundtrack of copied disks.

P.S. Power dvd version 11 and older don't see Cinavia newer versions do.
    Last edited by 3dman; 10-10-2016, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gs_allen@bellsouth.net View Post
      I am using DVDFab version 9.3.1.6 (All in one) in the USA. According to the CinaviaRemoval HD list of Blu-ray disks, Allegiant is listed as 'green' which I understand means DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD will remove Cinavia. However, when I start to copy it I get the following message: 'The disc contains Cinavia protection, you may not be able to play the backup copy/rip on certain players like PS3 (firmware 3.10 and up).' After I go ahead and oppy and play it, after about 20 minutes the sound is muted and a Cinavia watermark is displayed. I tried to play the copy on my PC with PowereDVD and my Samsung Blu-ray player and this occurs on both. Why does this happen given that Allegiant is listed as 'green' on the CinaviaRemoval HD Blu-ray discs list? Also the list further indicates the following for Allegiant: 1} English TrueHD track is repaired, 2) English Late-night listening AC3 track is not supported yet, 3) affected discs from North America are supported, 4) USA disc requires DVDFab v9.3.0.8 or newer, 5) Canada disc requires DVDFab V9.3.1.2 or newer.
      also read here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28485

Comment

Allegiant

As information, as I stated at the beginning I am running DVDFab All-In-One v9.3.1.6 which is the latest version and also includes CinaviaRemoval HD. I have used this version to copy other disks that have Cinavia and it successfully removed Cinavia. For some reason there is a problem with Allegiant even though DVDFab indicates on the CinaviaRemoval HD Blu-ray list that DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD (which is included in DVDFab All-In-One) will remove Cinavia.

Comment

Post you internal log file for this disk.What country is this disk from?

Comment

BTW it's a bad idea to use your internet address as a post name spammers can pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by gs_allen@bellsouth.net View Post
              As information, as I stated at the beginning I am running DVDFab All-In-One v9.3.1.6 which is the latest version and also includes CinaviaRemoval HD. I have used this version to copy other disks that have Cinavia and it successfully removed Cinavia. For some reason there is a problem with Allegiant even though DVDFab indicates on the CinaviaRemoval HD Blu-ray list that DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD (which is included in DVDFab All-In-One) will remove Cinavia.

did you check here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28725
              to see if your disc has the same audio that is repaired ?? not
              all discs do.

Comment

Allegiant (log)

Have uploaded log.....
                Attached Files

Comment

Allegiant

I agree that it's a bad idea to use an email address as a forum user name. Have been looking for months since I got on the forum for how to change it. How do I go about changing my forum user name?

Comment

are you trying to use full disc or main movie ??
                    the cinavia removal only works with main movie only.

Comment

Switch to main movie your using full disk.
                      22m 55.42s: Blu-ray Copy: Full Disc
                      Go to Pms look on left side you should be able to change forum name in edit section.Or by viewing your public profile by left clicking your name.

Comment

Allegiant

I am aware that Cinavia discs have to be done as Main Movie. However, I have tried both ways with the same result.

Comment

Allegiant (log)

I recopied Allegiant and made sure that Main Movie was selected instead of Full and got the exact same results as follows: When I start to copy it I get the following message: 'The disc contains Cinavia protection, you may not be able to play the backup copy/rip on certain players like PS3 (firmware 3.10 and up).' After I go ahead and oopy and play it, after about 20 minutes the sound is muted and a Cinavia watermark is displayed. I tried to play the copy on my PC with PowereDVD and my Samsung Blu-ray player and this occurs on both.

I have attached the internal log for this.
                          Attached Files

Comment

2m 17.24s: RemoveHDAudio: 1
                            2m 17.24s: OutputSize: 23000 MB
                            2m 17.24s: OutputTarget: BD50

You have Fab set to remove the repaired HD sound track please set Fab to not remove the only soundtrack that is repaired and try again.
                            Also you can put this whole blu ray main movie on a cheaper 25 gig disk uncompressed.

Comment

Allegiant 12 July
                              English TrueHD track for USA version is repaired
                              Canadian Version not supported yet
                              AC3 track is not supported yet
                              Requires DVDFab v9.3.0.8 or later
                              Please confirm the cinavia removal infomation.

Thanks!

Wilson
                              Please post your logs the default location is:
                              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X