Cinavia Pop Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Cinavia Pop Up

I'm getting this popup when trying to rip the Wrath of the Titans DVD. Was wondering if there is a fix in works.
    Attached Files

Removal is being developed for DVD no expected date as far as I know. I messed around with that disc today and I found no way around it if burned to DVD media, but you can make an MKV passthrough and play it through the USB port without interruption and no loss of quality to protect your original.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

When doing some searching on the subject, is it right that the Bluray disk does not have this copy protection?

The DVD came with a digital copy. I've never messed around with them always finding it easier just to burn it to the hard drive from the disk. If I can bypass the copy protection with Blurays, I'll probably just buy them in the future.

Comment

you can always use an older / cheap dvd player or put your movies on a media player
        of some kind.

Comment

BluRays have Cinavia more often than DVD releases but DVDFab can remove it from many titles and the list gets longer all the time. You'll need the removal tool.

Albert Einstein

Comment

I've never had a DVD that had Cinavia. I never buy Blu-ray. The DVD on a Blu-ray player is as clear as a Blu-ray disc. I read an article quite a while back stating Blu-ray disc's might stop producing, because people were finding out that the DVD on a Blu-ray player was just as clear. It's the player that makes all the difference.

Comment

Erine:This information is not true even the best up converter blu ray player's can't reproduce a dvd at blu rays resolution, color or hd soundtracks that dvd's don't have and the bigger you blow these unconverted images the more you will be able to tell,Don't believe everything you read try viewing them both side by side then you will see the difference.Now if your talking about viewing a tiny picture like on a cell phone or small viewing device you can't see the difference between the two.

Comment

I don't buy it Ernie, up scaling players are pretty good but not good enough to replace Blu-Ray.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X