Not sure how to use CinaviaRemoval HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Using Product Not sure how to use CinaviaRemoval HD

I have DVDFab Bluray copy and ripper. With Cinavia remover installed, does it automatically interface with the Bluray copy app and remove the audio water mark or do I have to do some other things to have it remove the audio water mark on a Blu-Ray movie? I've looked all over the forums and site but have had no success explaining the process. Don't want to purchase it until I have that info.

Thanks.

If the data base has the movie in it and it's set in Fab settings i believe its set as default then it will do so when it finds Cinava in a blu ray doesn't work for dvds now will in the future.Theirs a posted list of the blu rays supported and the list grows with new versions of Fab so you can see.Works in ripper or main movie not full disk for now.

Comment

Here's a guide - https://www.dvdfab.cn/dvd-blu-ray-cinavia-removal.htm
      And more info here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28485
      Last edited by zhilei; 12-09-2022, 03:33 AM.

Comment

I have some iso's already copied to my HTPC hard drive that have Cinavia on them. Can I reprocess the ISO's that are on the HDD and remove Cinavia if it's in the database?

I have been playing with Power DVD 11 (doesn't detect Cinavia) to watch without the audio issue. The problem is it's so old that most of the newer BD movies won't load. My current PDVD 14 is the one that I get the audio issue. I can sometimes start with PDVD 14 then stop it and go to 11 and it will load OK with no audio issues. It's not foolproof however and is a real hassle.

Thanks

Comment

You need to use the store brought disk in most cases a few were able to do it from ISO myself included but most will need the store brought disk.

Fab media player has a free version that doesn't see Cinavia and can be used to play main movie if you want the menu's then you need the paid version of Fab media player.

Comment

I tried DVDFab (free version) media player and had issues. It didn't recognize the HDMI output to my HT receiver from my HTPC so it wouldn't play lossless Dolby Theater of DTS Master audio. It kept defaulting to coax/SPDIF output which I'm not even using on my HTPC. It didn't even give me am HDMI output option. Also Power DVD 14 has a far superior video quality on my projector system. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I don't think so.

By the way, thanks for the assistance.

Comment

Try the Fab media player with the receiver on and see if you can select hdmi as when the receiver is off it will revert to some other computer setting.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by 3dman; 11-11-2016, 11:11 PM.

Comment

I was able to get HDMI to show up after restarting my computer. Can get DD and DTS but no DTS Master or Dolby True theater. It is progress however and it's nice to know that Fab Media Player doesn't detect Cinavia. Also I just purchased the CinaviaremovalHD software and am going to try to rerun "Criminal ISO" from my HDD and see what happens.

Comment

I was able to get lossless HD audio to work. I'm assuming I have to upgrade to the pro version of a media Player to get the screen image to look like the Fab Media Player instruction page online. I also don't see the pop up menu to the right like your screen print shows with true HD.

By the way rerunning my HDD ISO of "Criminal" didn't work, I still have audio issue using PDVD 14.

Comment

While a movie is playing in Fab media player right click mouse scroll down to information click it and the pop up stays on screen till you hit it again then it goes away the sound track will show in the pop up.

You will have the audio problem in power dvd 15 because it does see Cinavia and you need the store brought blu ray disk and it must be on the list of already repaired soundtracks that's posted on Fab and gets updated a lot.

Now if you want to see the iso's menu then yes you need the paid version of media player there's always coupons and specials on the Fab front page.
                    I see no difference between fabs media players picture and my Power dvd 11's picture on my 150 inch projection screen so I don't see what your talking about if both are using the hdmi connection.Fabs player will never see the Cinavia so with it you need not take the cinavia out unless your going to make disks and play on a outboard player.

Comment

Granted PDVD 11 has about the same video quality as Fab Media Player. But PDVD 14 has substantial video enhancements going on over 11 and has a sharper more detailed image. I can live with the minor video tradeoff to get rid of Cinavia. Thanks to your explanations, I have Media Player now taking the place of the PDVD 11, I had runnung along with 14. I haven't tried Fab Media Player with my 3D Epson projector yet. I usually get 3D movie ISO's off the internet and use PDVD 14 to play them. Usually no Cinavia as they are demuxed, a skill way above my knowledge.

Comment

Will not go to the guide about using Cinavia Removal. http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=30088
                        Page will not load in Google or Firefox.

Comment

This one works try it http://www.dvdfab.cn/dvd-cinavia-rem...ckID=orderpage click top bar on guide.
                          Last edited by 3dman; 04-20-2017, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X