jurassic world 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question jurassic world 3D

When I bought the dvd set when it came out a while back, came with 3 disks version 3d, Blu-ray and reg dvd.
    I made a great copy of the 3D version and blu ray. Not sure what version of DVDfab was used. I tried to make a copy today of the 3D version using fab 10032, the 3D version would not work, so I tried the bluray version it worked fine it downloaded files to replace the cinavia files. Then I found a copy of the 3D version from when I orginaly made it and it worked fine since it has no cinavia on it. So my question its not my disk or system I include a screen shot the cinavia warning is different than it should be size and words. No sure if it's this version of FAB has a glitch.
    Attached Files

Shows here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=30520 that the 2D version is supported and the 3D
    Version is coming soon.
    Last edited by october262; 04-04-2017, 01:59 AM.

Comment

If A disk don't work please post the internal log for the disk so we can fix the current version of Fab or see what error's or mistakes the OP may have made.

Oct262:That info. you posted is 2 years old if 3d was coming soon back then it should be here 2 years later or coming soon would have no meaning.

Comment

My 3d version of this movie never had Cinavia in it anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X