Passenger Bluray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for Blu-ray Passenger Bluray

Hi I saw that Passenger 3D was reported. But I didn't see Passenger on the 2016 or the 2017 list, and I can confirm that the standard blu ray also has cinavia

Thanks!

If it is not in the list then is not supported yet

Comment

Originally posted by calcu007 View Post
      If it is not in the list then is not supported yet
      Not true. Titles get put on the list when it is known that it has Cinavia. Just reporting that a title has Cinavia it not good enough. What also needs to be known is the country of release. Supplying the UPC is a major help in determining where a title has been released.

Comment

Originally posted by MrVideo View Post
        Not true. Titles get put on the list when it is known that it has Cinavia. Just reporting that a title has Cinavia it not good enough. What also needs to be known is the country of release. Supplying the UPC is a major help in determining where a title has been released.
        That is true. This title is widely known to has Cinavia, the country or UPC is not necessary to support the title, only for copy protections (not Cinavia). So I said is true, if not in the list, is not supported yet.

Note: Even DVDfab knows that it has Cinavia
        Last edited by calcu007; 04-12-2017, 09:18 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

That is true. This title is widely known to has Cinavia, the country or UPC is not necessary to support the title, only for copy protections (not Cinavia). So I said is true, if not in the list, is not supported yet.
          Look at the lists. The titles in black are known to have Cinavia, but are not yet supported. There are titles that sometimes have releases that do not have Cinavia, while a majority do. Supplying UPCs of those that do, or do not, help the listings to be more accurate.
          Note: Even DVDfab knows that it has Cinavia
          Then it should be on the list.

Comment

Look at the lists. The titles in black are known to have Cinavia, but are not yet supported. There are titles that sometimes have releases that do not have Cinavia, while a majority do. Supplying UPCs of those that do, or do not, help the listings to be more accurate.

Then it should be on the list.
            It appears you dont understand what I mean. You didn't read the lists. The movie is NOT in the list even it has Cinavia.

Comment

It appears you dont understand what I mean. You didn't read the lists. The movie is NOT in the list even it has Cinavia.
              That was the point of my last sentence. Because it has Cinavia, it should be on DVDFab's list of releases that have Cinavia. The staff have been known to not be punctual about updating the lists.

Comment

Because it has Cinavia, it should be on DVDFab's list of releases that have Cinavia. The staff have been known to not be punctual about updating the lists.
                For faster updates check: Blog -->Cinavia protection-->Reference Lists

Comment

Originally posted by digihidef View Post
                  For faster updates check: Blog -->Cinavia protection-->Reference Lists
                  You are wrong. That list is slower, it dont even has the 2017 movies. The real complete lists is in the sticky threads.

Comment

You are wrong. That list is slower, it dont even has the 2017 movies. The real complete lists is in the sticky threads.
                    Maybe that's true for other formats. I only look at the Blu-ray list. The blog list has the latest update titles for 10.0.3.3 where the sticky hasn't updated yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X