Audio Tracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Audio Tracks

Why is it that for the Blu-Rays, you guys only remove the Cinavia for the TrueHD audio track and NOT the AC3 audio track? Some discs have both, but quite often there is another version of the disc that only has the AC3 audio track.

I know it is not an easy process and takes time, etc.

But it would seem that if you would do at least BOTH the TrueHD and the AC3 tracks, you would eliminate many of the problems that users are running into that do not fully understand how the Cinavia removal process works.

I see many posts about the Cinavia removal not working and the user lists that his disc only has the AC3 track, not realizing that the removal is ONLY for the TrueHD track. Let alone that there may be multiple versions of the disc with different audio tracks.

With you doing the DVD Cinavia removal now, which only has the AC3 tracks, and sometimes 5.1 tracks, I would think that you have the process down by now and it wouldn't really increase the overall time that much.

Hi,

The Cinavia AC-3 track on Blu-ray is always in the rental version, and the retail version is DTS-HD or True-HD audio track, DVDFab will support the retail version first.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X