No announcement yet.

Cinavia removal not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have one downstairs which my sons use and one in my bedroom. The one in my bedroom is part of an all-in-one entertainment unit, so not split-able.

I really don't want to have to use my originals. I've lost too many due to damage and carelessness by the boys.

God I hate Cinavia. It hurts honest people more than it does the pirates. But that's true of all protection garbage

Comment

Originally posted by Yanta View Post
      We have one downstairs which my sons use and one in my bedroom. The one in my bedroom is part of an all-in-one entertainment unit, so not split-able.

I really don't want to have to use my originals. I've lost too many due to damage and carelessness by the boys.

God I hate Cinavia. It hurts honest people more than it does the pirates. But that's true of all protection garbage
      I'm with you there. Aside from the inbuilt degredation it intrinsically is, I'm sick of manufacturers treating owners like rubbish. I'm nearly envious of people who don't have to watch anti piracy warnings etc... I use these fantastic dvdfab tools on discs I own to fix or enhance them. I have both the 3d blu ray and uhd of Passengers and Ghostbusters. But do you know what the manufacturers to to 3d fans like me? They are continually giving us lower spec audio. I use DVD Fab for adding subtitles to imports, and missing audio tracks from one disc I own to another disc I own. I don't do it to save money. I do it as I'm a movie tv and anime buff and AV enthusiast. Heck, I even went to the trouble of buying a hddvd drive, a hddvd, plus tools to convert a hddvd to Blu Ray, for a title that never got a Blu Ray repease (or even an iTunes digital release). Was it cheap? No. Is it cheap getting the hardware and software to extract Atmos audio? No.

Dvdfab are just great, and I've been a lifetime owner of various tools for years, and now on all in one.

Comment

Working...
      X