Cinavia not showing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinavia not showing?

I have checked the list here and have currently in my collection Now You See Me 2, Sicario and Deepwater Horizon.

When i load with latest DVDfab 10.0.65 and Select Main Movie then the Audio tab/drop box all it shows is English AC-3/5.1 Normal for all 3 of these films.

Am i not looking in the correct place as i cant see where Cinavia is at all?

Sorry cant find a way to edit my original post but i forgot to add that i was referring to DVD and not BR also im in the UK so they are PAL R2 disc if that makes any difference?

Comment

the dvd now you see me 2 and deepwater horizon are supported but currently only the North America versions are supported - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-2016-10-20-17 sicario is also the same.

Comment

Thx for the reply, when you say they are supported do you mean they have(US version) Cinavia but my UK PAL versions dont?
        The list was a little tricky for me to understand whether i should be seeing Cinivia or not?

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw View Post
          Thx for the reply, when you say they are supported do you mean they have(US version) Cinavia but my UK PAL versions dont?
          The list was a little tricky for me to understand whether i should be seeing Cinivia or not?
          it means that disc's released for north America regions are currently supported for cinavia removal
          but not for other countries yet. did you try copying the disc yet ?? disc's that are released in other countries / regions may not have cinavia protection on them.

Comment

No ive not tried copying i was just checking to see if Cinavia was present on those particular titles and couldn't see it under the audio tab so i presumed either not present or i was looking in the wrong place for it?
            Should i be seeing it before copying(in the audio tab) or would only making a copy tell me if its present?

Comment

Working...
            X