Jigsaw (2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for Blu-ray Jigsaw (2017)

Looks like this movie has cinavia download the itunes file and it has it its a lionsgate movie

Jigsaw Blu-ray Release Date January 23, 2018. Blu-ray reviews, news, specs, ratings, screenshots. Cheap Blu-ray movies and deals.

Confined Region A Has Cinavia hopefully you guys can get a fix for this one

Comment

This version of Cinavia is quite different than the others. At 8:40 it puts text on the screen (not the usual pop-up window) with menu music for 60 seconds. The movie does then start playing again. However, when comparing the original disc and the backup disc, scenes are cut out of the backup disc and random intervals, completely destroying the continuity of the movie; even though the total movie length show the same on both discs. This one from Lionsgate is quite a different animal than previous titles.

Comment

Something I forgot to mention is that I have a newer Samsung Blu Ray player which obviously can't play a non-repaired Cinavia disc. I also have a 2008 Sony Blu Ray player which is not affected by Cinavia. However, this new method on Jigsaw does affect the Sony as this is on the disc, as well as in the file on the computer. Even DVDFab Media Player 5 shows that this notification screen and messed up continuity is in the file on the computer as well, whether I use "movie only" or "full disc" options.

Comment

Trying to upload the jigsaw log file but comes back unapproved.

Comment

Working...
          X