Early Man DVD - Region A - Cinavia Not Detected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for DVD Early Man DVD - Region A - Cinavia Not Detected

According to your DVD Cinavia Infected list, this title is infected, and I have confirmed infection with another software. Neither DVDFab 10.0.9.9 nor Passkey 9.3.1.2 are detecting Cinavia on this title. I know that you do not have a Cinavia removal solution for this title yet, but like Winchester DVD that I posted about, your software has now failed to detect 2 DVDs that are infected. Any idea why you aren't detecting (and in the case of Winchester, failure to detect results in an inability to remove it with DVDFab even though you have a solution available...)
    Attached Files

.clearfix:after{content:"";display:table;clear:both}.clearfix{*zoom:1}.ptab{height:36px;border-bottom:1px solid #c9d9e2}.ptab a{display:block;font-size:12px;line-height:30px;height:30px;margin:0 10px;padding:0

Early man is on the list but not yet supported.

Comment

Hi,

There is a server problem for detecting Cinavia for DVD, we are working on this.

Will be fixed soon.

Thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Wilson, can you please post something when it is resolved? Thanks!

Comment

I'm having the same issue with the Early Man Bluray and Cinavia not being detected.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X