X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dougslaine
    replied
    And still no repair on the mummy 2017 or american ultra. DVD that is, sad.

Leave a comment:

• yoyo57
    replied
    Great to see that
    "Resident Evil The Final Chapter" is finally in grey text in the master BD list a month ago, indication it is being fixed soon. I purchased cinavia removal product in 2017, and waiting for this title to be fixed so I can use the product for the first time.

Leave a comment:

• dougslaine
    replied
    Will the devs at some point repair DVD versions of the mummy 2017 and the commuter?
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• Ashley
    replied
    Originally posted by yoyo57 View Post
    Hi DVDFAB When will the team catch up with the 2017 titles, especially with very few new titles in 2018 having it? e.g. for "Resident Evil The Final Chapter" on Blu-Ray. I have been enquiring for last 7 months enquiring when will be supported. Since I purchased the product last year, have not yet been able to use it as titles not yet supported e.g."Resident Evil The Final Chapter" , Life, Passengers not yet supported?
    Hi, yoyo57, "Resident Evil The Final Chapter" is being worked on now, thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• yoyo57
    replied
    Hi DVDFAB When will the team catch up with the 2017 titles, especially with very few new titles in 2018 having it? e.g. for "Resident Evil The Final Chapter" on Blu-Ray. I have been enquiring for last 7 months enquiring when will be supported. Since I purchased the product last year, have not yet been able to use it as titles not yet supported e.g."Resident Evil The Final Chapter" , Life, Passengers not yet supported?

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    Fewer titles are being released with it now, unsure of the reason.

Leave a comment:

• tmagz52
    started a topic General Question Updating list of infected titles

Updating list of infected titles

We are into into July and in the lists on the blog, there are 8 titles, DVD, has 3 repairs and Blu ray has 4 repairs. Is this the direction of the future? Are companies not using Cinavia, or are the lists not being kept up to date? The last list in the forum is for titles from 2017.
    I would certainly appreciate knowing that major studios have only released 8 titles with infections.
    I have been successful with several movies without the infection and do so by hoping the big 'C', does not show up when loading the source.
    I attempted 7 Days in Entebbe today and no warning. I,will be interested if how it turns out, being a known Cinavia using studio.

Thank you in advance for any info or updates to the process.
Working...
X