I just don know about it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for Blu-ray I just don know about it

Hi dear people first of all please excuse me english because is not my first language but I trying to do my best, so, this is the think, I trying to remove Cinavia from some Bluray disc that have Cinavia but DVDfab when I load this Bluray disc folder of my hard disc just donīt recognize the Cinavia or just donīt show me any advice to me, I use DVDfab all in one

I donīt know how to get know if any disk or MKV file have Cinavia.

In a fact, when I use Copy only movie option, I get notice Cinavia or something are disabled (just dont let le able it)

I use as an example Cinex to verify and this tools says is Cinavia infected and so my TV on screen, but like I say I trying DVDfab I like to buy licences for my desktop and laptop but, you know, I need to be sure about DVDfab

Anyway if you donīt mind could you tell me the step by step how to "scan" for Cinavia? I use last release

Thank you for your time!!
    Last edited by Hasbro; 07-31-2018, 09:00 AM.

Hi Hasbro,

Please use original movie disc or a protected iso file as source to remove Cinavia.
    Copied Bluray disc folder is not supported.

Comment

Hi Mona, if I burn the movie to some Bluray rewritble disc it should works? I mean about that youīre saying about Cinavia

Comment

Hi Mona I just tried with the ISO image (mounting it first) but DVDfab says donīt recognize this ISO as a Bluray estructure or somthing like that, but I can play the ISO with any player perfectly

So, what to do about it?

I really appreciate if you could tell me

Comment

Hi Hasbro,

How was the ISO image created. if you have the original movie disc, use the original one to remove Cinavia in DVDFab.

To create a protected iso file you can use the Clone mode in DVDFab Copy. See image attached.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	create protected iso.png
Views:	245
Size:	207.7 KB
ID:	357462

You can burn the resulted file to Bluray rewritble disc.

Regards,
          Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            Hi Hasbro,

How was the ISO image created. if you have the original movie disc, use the original one to remove Cinavia in DVDFab.

To create a protected iso file you can use the Clone mode in DVDFab Copy. See image attached.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	create protected iso.png
Views:	245
Size:	207.7 KB
ID:	357462

You can burn the resulted file to Bluray rewritble disc.

Regards,
            Mona
            Hi again dear Mona, I have to be honest with you I just d o w n l o a d it (you know) but if you just could tell me how to create again an original ISO or somehow so DVDfab can read it and of course detect Cinavia Iīll can try it and Iīll can buy it, I love to have DVDfab all in one but I j ust need this last one step

have a nice day!!

Comment

Working...
            X