Salt and Men in Black 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for Blu-ray Salt and Men in Black 3

Salt extended edition detecting cinavia in full backup but not removing in the process. Men in Black 3 not detecting cinavia. Log attached for both blu-ray's. Please help.
    Attached Files

Which DVDFab version are you using now? DVDFab v11.0.0.3?

The movie ID for SALT is 8020C08F981C222E43FCC1C4670654828D4B9251. Your log file is not completed.

Please specify the version of the movies (released country) and post a complete log file that contains the process info of the two movies you reported, thank you.

Comment

Hi Salt is uk extended edition(region abc).DVDFab v 11.0.0.3 is what I am using. On full backup does not remove cinavia. Complete log attached. Will do MIB 3 tomorrow. Thanks.Please let me know if you need anything else. dvdfab_internal.log

Comment

Hi Salt tested on movie only instead of full backup and cinavia was removed perfectly. Log attached.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Petersa View Post
          Hi Salt tested on movie only instead of full backup and cinavia was removed perfectly. Log attached.
          Okay, for movie SALT, we will see if we could reproduce the Cianvia Removal problem with full disc copy or not.

As for the problem with Men in Black 3, please keep us updated. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Men in Black 3 is now detecting it has cinavia but is not giving option to remove in movie only or full disk modes. It is UK version (region BC) DVDFab v 11.0.0.3. I have attached the log but can not process to remove cinavia, just process normally without downloading repair data. If need anything else please let me know. Thanks.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Men in Black 3 is now detecting it has cinavia but is not giving option to remove in movie only or full disk modes. It is UK version (region BC) DVDFab v 11.0.0.3. I have attached the log but can not process to remove cinavia, just process normally without downloading repair data. If need anything else please let me know. Thanks.
              This log file doesn't contain any info about movie "Men in Black 3", please try again and post the correct one, also, it is a 3D version? Thanks.

As for "SALT Full Disc mode remove Cinavia failed" problem, we could not reproduce it. Please be sure to mark the option for Remove Cinavia in the advanced settings window of Full Disc mode.

Comment

Hi. Salt was marked in advanced setting to remove cinavia and in common setting it was enabled.Thanks

Comment

Men in black 3 has 2 disk in it. 1st disk is a 3d/2d version and 2nd disk is just a 2d version. Tested on 2d version it picks up cinavia but does not give option to remove. I apologise. I attached salts log by mistake. I have now attached the correct log. By the way it pick up on 3d/2d disk that it has cinavia as well but does not give option to remove. dvdfab_internal.log

Comment

Men in black 3 has 2 disk in it. 1st disk is a 3d/2d version and 2nd disk is just a 2d version. Tested on 2d version it picks up cinavia but does not give option to remove. I apologise. I attached salts log by mistake. I have now attached the correct log. By the way it pick up on 3d/2d disk that it has cinavia as well but does not give option to remove. [ATTACH]n361794[/ATTACH]
                    for Men in black 3 make sure that you select the English DTS-HD MA track - http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protec...tml#discs_list

Comment

Men in black 3 has 2 disk in it. 1st disk is a 3d/2d version and 2nd disk is just a 2d version. Tested on 2d version it picks up cinavia but does not give option to remove. I apologise. I attached salts log by mistake. I have now attached the correct log. By the way it pick up on 3d/2d disk that it has cinavia as well but does not give option to remove. [ATTACH]n361794[/ATTACH]
                      Hi Petersa, thank you for the info, will consult the developer and get back to you.

As for " Salt_ uk extended edition(region abc)", we are just removing watermark on the theatrical version, extended edition is not supported, since you can use Main Movie mode to remove Cinavia now, please keep using Main Movie mode rather than Full Disc mode.

Comment

Update about "Men in black 3" no Cinavia option problem, it's fixed in v11.0.0.4, please update to try again.

Comment

Thanks. Works perfectly on Men In Black 3 and salt.

Comment

Working...
                          X