Cinavia symbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Cinavia symbol

In dvdfab 11, both in Main movie mode and Full disc mode, the Cinavia symbol is not in the section of the copy mode. Does it only show if the disc is infected? In previous versions, the C symbol appeared in the list net to copy mode.Thankfully, there have not been a lot of infected titles but I am curious about the symbol not being where it was in previous versions and having lifetime subscriptions for DVD and Blu-Ray.
    Thanks for any info on this.

Originally posted by tmagz52 View Post
    In dvdfab 11, both in Main movie mode and Full disc mode, the Cinavia symbol is not in the section of the copy mode. Does it only show if the disc is infected? In previous versions, the C symbol appeared in the list net to copy mode.Thankfully, there have not been a lot of infected titles but I am curious about the symbol not being where it was in previous versions and having lifetime subscriptions for DVD and Blu-Ray.
    Thanks for any info on this.
    The Cinavia symbol shows only if the disc inserted is infected. I've attached two images to show you how the Cinavia symbol shows in Full Disc mode and Main Movie mode separately. Click image for larger version  Name:	full disc.png Views:	1 Size:	190.5 KB ID:	362973
    Click image for larger version  Name:	main movie.png Views:	1 Size:	221.3 KB ID:	362974

On this blog page http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html , you can find out the infected movie lists, those marked in green are the ones supported by DVDFab now.

Comment

On the Blu-Ray the list this title Resident Evil Final Chapter is the only one highlighted in GREY colour, does this mean it is being worked on now? Kind regards...Yo
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Mona for clearing this up for me.
        It is much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyo57 View Post
          On the Blu-Ray the list this title Resident Evil Final Chapter is the only one highlighted in GREY colour, does this mean it is being worked on now? Kind regards...Yo
          Please check image attached. Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	movies in gray.png
Views:	306
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	362996

Comment

Hello,

I got the same issue.
            The movie is Pixels 3D and it is in the list of infected titles.
            DVDFab 11.0.1.4 also shows that it is infected by Cinavia but the Cinavia removal logo is not shown, see screenshot.
            Or does white color mean it is not yet removed?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Quantumleap View Post
              Hello,

I got the same issue.
              The movie is Pixels 3D and it is in the list of infected titles.
              DVDFab 11.0.1.4 also shows that it is infected by Cinavia but the Cinavia removal logo is not shown, see screenshot.
              Or does white color mean it is not yet removed?
              the movie pixels 3D is not yet supported
              if the title is green then it is supported for cinavia removal

Comment

Working...
              X