Resident Evil Afterlife 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title Support Request Resident Evil Afterlife 3D

These older Blurays like this one need to be fixed, after all you have had years to fix Cinavia on them,.

I have been a user of DVDFab for a long time now, and have been adding all these extra items to DVDFab for years as they came out when there were only DVD's to back up.I have not added Ciniavia Removal for UHD's AS I got CInavia removal before UHD's were a thing, and because of the lack of progress on older BluRays I am reluctant to pay fot it for UHD's though I would have though I would get that anyhow as I purchased Cinavia removal before UHD's were about

Yes the very very slow progress with supporting older Blu-Ray titles is very disappointing and frustrating for customers who have paid money but see minimal support for the software over the last 2 years.
    Can DVDFAB please publish an estimated completion date for each unsupported title?
    And I am sure this will boost sales of the DVDFAB Blu-Ray Cinavia Removal software through demonstrating ongoing support for the software to potential new customers
    Last edited by yoyo57; 10-12-2019, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X