Cinavia protection problem with two movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinavia protection problem with two movies

I have Dracula Untold (2014) 4K and Blu Ray movie and Gods of Egypt (2016) 4K and Blu Ray movie both have cinavia protection in them.
    Now on your cinavia protection blog you clam that both movies have been repaired with the Blu Ray and 4K uhd disc.
    I can not make a cpoy of the 4K uhd disc and I do have the DVDFab UHD Drive Tool and but my motherboard will not work with it I have asrock fatal1ty z270 gaming k6 motherboard with cpu intel core i7-7700k 4.20ghz and 64 gb memory with 64- bit windows 10 OS here is the uhd list for this movie that you have.

Lionsgate
    Gods of Egypt more info
    English DTS-HD MA track is repaired
    English late-night listening DTS track is not supported yet
    affected disc from North America is supported
    requires DVDFab x64 v10.0.9.4 or newer

I can copy Blu Ray movies on my computer with DVDFab with no problem and some of the ones that have cinavia but not the movies Dracula Untold (2014) Blu Ray and Gods of Egypt (2016) Blu Ray here is the Blu ray list that you have on the blog.

Dracula Untold+UHD more info
    Spanish DTS track is repaired (v10.0.9.2+)
    French DTS track is not supported yet
    affected discs from North America are supported
    requires DVDFab v9.2.2.1 or newer

Gods of Egypt+3D, +UHD more info
    English late-night listening DTS track is not supported yet
    affected discs from North America are supported
    3D discs are supported; 2D discs soon!
    requires DVDFab v11.0.0.4 or newer

I have a LG Ultra HD WH16Ns60 current firmware 1.01.
    I have checkmark the English DTS-HD MA track only and did a full disc copy of both of the movies and still the cinavia message comes up after 20 min on both disc both are North America disc.

Dracula Untold (2014) Blu Ray and Gods of Egypt (2016) Blu Ray
    Please post the dvdfab_internal log session that includes the process of these two movies to help troubleshooting. The default location for log is in my sig, thanks.

Comment

Here are the Gods of Egypt and Dracula Untold DVDFab Internal.Log session upload file dvdfab_internal.log

Comment

Working...
      X