Cinavia removal when is going to happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinavia removal when is going to happen

Hello im going to repeat my self for the same thing as a costumer and not a satisfaid one,i asked for help for a short list of movies with cinavia that i bought from Amazon and untill now, now one repair or do anything to try or remove the cinavia protection from my original movies is not fair when you saw publicity that are the best cinavia industry software and dont do what you promise,more of this films that i claim have more than 4 years since their release,for when do you are going to release a fix for all of them,when i die or have 70 years old???......
    Last edited by Phil Anselmo; 02-24-2020, 02:30 AM.

Cinavia is pretty much dead. Given that, removal for titles that have it take time to repair.

Comment

I have yet to read , on any forum ..cinavia fixed by dvdfab on any of millions of films out there .

Comment

Hi Phil Anselmo, suggest you send DVDFAB a request for each title that you want to backup. The list of supported titles is here https://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-prote...tml#discs_list

Comment

Good be lucky you got a lot on movie Cinavia work because on french only 1 fucking movie as been done. I put a list and strange no one answer me lol So like I said you are lucky on english a lot movie track as repair form Cinavia with dvdFab

Comment

Working...
          X