Cinavia Protection on "Captain Phillips" Blu-ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for Blu-ray Cinavia Protection on "Captain Phillips" Blu-ray

I just created an ISO backup of my "Captain Phillips" Blu-ray using the clone function in DVDFab.

When I finished making the clone file, the DVDFab software gave me a message saying that there was still Cinavia protection in the ISO backup file I created.

I have two questions:

1) Can I use the DVDFab Blu-ray Cinavia Removal Tool to remove Cinavia protection from my "Captain Phillips" Blu-ray ISO backup file?

2) Is the DVDFab Blu-ray Cinavia Removal Tool included as part of the DVDFab 365 subscription?

1. Yes if movie is supported
    You need protected iso copy mode- the faq is somewhere on the site
    Select Clone copy mode in DVDFAB Blu-Ray Copy, click iso output to tell it to write to HDD, checkbox will appear say :Keep Protection", Start

Comment

2. DVDFab 365 is a Subscription-Based Product that gives you the daily access to all the current software products and value-added services, plus all the future software & services.

Comment

Originally posted by Green597 View Post
        I just created an ISO backup of my "Captain Phillips" Blu-ray using the clone function in DVDFab.

When I finished making the clone file, the DVDFab software gave me a message saying that there was still Cinavia protection in the ISO backup file I created.

I have two questions:

1) Can I use the DVDFab Blu-ray Cinavia Removal Tool to remove Cinavia protection from my "Captain Phillips" Blu-ray ISO backup file?

2) Is the DVDFab Blu-ray Cinavia Removal Tool included as part of the DVDFab 365 subscription?
        see here - https://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html
        click "reference lists" on the drop down lists click the one for the Blu-ray disc lists
        Captain Phillips is on the list but not yet supported for cinavia removal yet.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

see here - https://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html
          click "reference lists" on the drop down lists click the one for the Blu-ray disc lists
          Captain Phillips is on the list but not yet supported for cinavia removal yet.
          Thanks.

Are titles still being added to the Cinavia removal list?

Just wondering when I might be able to expect Captain Phillips to work.

Comment

Suggest contact support for this, I may be wrong, but I do not think there have been any movies added to the lists over the last 2 years/ since movie companies stopped using Cinavia on new releases

Comment

Working...
            X