This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem trying to purchase DVDFAB

I went to go and purchase dvdfab for 2 years and tried to type in the following code for a 20% discount, FAB-BER-OFF , but it says code is expired?, even though it says that it's valid until Nov 8, any idea on this issue,

will i get an email with my registration code sent to me, and would I have to redownload it, as right now I have dvdfab hd decrypter free downloaded

It worked fine for me, after you enter the code did you click the "refresh" icon beside the codes box for it to apply the discount? yes you will get an email and you need to save it to a storage device such as a usb thumbdrive or even an old floppy disc. I just use either a online web mail addy such as yahoo or gmail and save it there for easy access.

Comment

I will give it another try,,, I have 2 computers, can I install it on both computers without a problem once I get my registration code

thanks

Comment

Welcome to DVDFab forum Billy34, and for supporting DVDFab by purchasing a license !!

Cheers,
        AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Originally posted by Billy34 View Post
          I will give it another try,,, I have 2 computers, can I install it on both computers without a problem once I get my registration code

thanks
          Yes but only 1 computer can run it at a time while connected to the internet or it may get blacklisted.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
            or even an old floppy disc.
            They still make them

Comment

MovieFreak, I thought the same thing. I haven't seen one in stores for a long time.
              Into abyss
              You don't exist
              Cannot resist
              The Judas kiss
              Judas lives recite this vow
              I've become your new god now

Comment

I still have an old usb type floppy drive but the thumb drives or flash drives are easier found and the smarter choice but I think they do still make them since I still see the 3.5 floppy disc for sale.

Comment

Working...
                X