No announcement yet.

Multiple Frame Rates in VOB's After Copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well.... DVDfab did the best job encoding to AVI after stitching together the VOB's using de-interlace. The audio is perfect in the beginning, and gets to be about 2-3 seconds off by the end of the film (far better than any other encoder has done).

Using the frame cutting option and re-authoring still gives the sync issue as well. Just making a burned copy of the movie works perfectly. The trouble lies in re-encoding and I am sure that this is because of the nature of the first VOB's title section. Fantastic education I am getting here!

DVDfabs rip of the VOB's into one large VOB works for streaming and that was the point of all this to begin with so I am content with a slightly larger file that I can stream for the moment. And I love the way DVDfab supports the latest in decryption so that I can put my movie collection (one way or the other) on my media server.

Thank you all for the help and if anybody has any other suggestions, I'm all ears!

Thank you all again!

Comment

The recent update to DVDFab fixed this problem. I am not sure if my post had anything to do with this but the timing is perfect and leads me to believe that it was . If this is in relation to my post, I thank you very much. Further I must ad that this is the best response to a customer concern that I have seen in my close to 30 years of involvement with PC's. This concern for customer satisfaction, attention to detail, and technical expertise rivals anything I have come across in this time. You have a customer for life. I am impressed beyond any expectations.

Comment

Working...
      X