This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab read problem

I recently upgraded my DVDFab platinum to 6.1.2.5. Since then, it takes me almost 2.5 to 3 hours to read a movie and then around 1 to 1.5 to write it. Does anyone else have this problem? The last 2 movies I backed up were Transformers 2 and G.I.Joe. My grandson has sticky fingers. LOL! Thanks for any help or suggestions.
    Jon

My grandson has sticky fingers. ?

almost 2.5 to 3 hours
    That is way to long .... post some specs of your puter setup !

FYI: I extracted T2 RotF in 15 mins ..... Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6850 @ 3.00GHz. Burn with ImgBurn @ 8x in about 8-12 mins
    Last edited by AlienX69; 11-03-2009, 09:22 PM.
    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Sounds like another PIO .. DMA problem.
      Have you checked to see which mode your burner is in?

Comment

Probably need a Guide/Sticky to show how to check DMA, until then, take a look at this CLICK HERE good overview of DMA by Jmet
        Last edited by AlienX69; 11-03-2009, 09:29 PM.
        AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Thanks everyone! I reset the DMA on the DVD and I took Pelham in a little over 10 minutes including the burn.
          Jon
          BTW . . . My grandson is five (5) and his hands are always sticky. He ruined several Victory at Sea dvds I had. Hard to replace them so now I make backups. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by honus View Post
            Thanks everyone! I reset the DMA on the DVD and I took Pelham in a little over 10 minutes including the burn.
            Jon
            BTW . . . My grandson is five (5) and his hands are always sticky. He ruined several Victory at Sea dvds I had. Hard to replace them so now I make backups. Thanks again!
            You mean these DVDs from amazon.ca as they seem to have most of them in stock

Comment

Working...
            X