This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

picture and sound not matching up

Does anyone know how to fix this? I hate it, I get a good copy, then play it and the sound and picture are off.

More details required. Please read the "Help Us to help You" threads. The links to these are in my signature below.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Well, I receive NO error codes. All that I can tell you with certainty is that the audio and picture dont match up. there is about a 4 to 5 second lag in audio to picture ratio. By which I mean the picture runs, then the audio comes along about 4-5 seconds later, on multiple movies, These are the Iso files, and NOT burnt movies. Although I cant figure out why it wouldnt happen If I were burning the movies, as the movie would be burned off the ISO anyway.
      Please advise.

Comment

is or does anyone else have this problem

Comment

Most probably they are not answering you because you are not providing any detail.

Please supply the details requested in either the Help Us Help You: DVD to Mobile or the Help Us Help You: DVD to DVD threads. The links to these are in my signature below.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I had the same thing happen with American Psycho. It was very noticeable for the first 10 minutes or so and then it kind of evened out. The audio lag was probably about a second though.

Comment

Same issue

Same problem here. Audio video gets further out of sync as movie plays.

Comment

What more could he post?

Comment

Like:-

Title of DVD
                  Profile that was used
                  Settings that were used
                  Procedure used

Comment

Originally posted by coyoteturtle View Post
                    Well, I receive NO error codes. All that I can tell you with certainty is that the audio and picture dont match up. there is about a 4 to 5 second lag in audio to picture ratio. By which I mean the picture runs, then the audio comes along about 4-5 seconds later, on multiple movies, These are the Iso files, and NOT burnt movies. Although I cant figure out why it wouldnt happen If I were burning the movies, as the movie would be burned off the ISO anyway.
                    Please advise.
                    instead of saving as ISO why not try saving as Video TS to see if the audio is still out of sync that way?

I also moved this thread to the DVD to DVD section so others do not get it confused with the DVD to Mobile option
                    Last edited by AGJ; 11-19-2009, 12:15 AM. Reason: added more

Comment

I have ocasionally had this problem before and what seemed to work for me was reducing my burn speed, (from 8x to 4x). This is now the speed I have set in imgbrn.
                      Chris

Comment

Chris is correct I have had the same issue in the past and have changed burning speeds. I also have a list of some things that can be usefull to check.

1. Quality of media! (A big factor in determining proper speed)
                        2. Are you running an external burner. (Usb)
                        3. Are you running any sub programs while burning. (This could interupt or perhaps delay disc finaliysing)

i hope these help. These are just a few things I have had to correct in the past.

rip

Comment

Working...
                        X