the twilight saga: eclipse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eclipse

I was able to rip it by first saving the files to my hard drive using DVD Decrypter, an old freeware program available at [link removed]There were a few error messages during this process, but I clicked to ignore them all since none of these errors came up while processing the main movie. Then I opened the folder on my hard drive containing the movie with DVDFab, selected Main Movie and it worked fine. This should help those people in a rush who don't feel like waiting for the DVDFab update
    Last edited by AGJ; 12-05-2010, 04:16 AM. Reason: removed link

Comment

i USUALLY DON'T POST AND LIKE MANY OTHERS AM HAVING ISSUES BUT SINCE THE MOVIE JUST OPENED IN THE u.s. i WOULD ONLY PRESUME IT'S MUCH TO EARLY TO GET THE FIX BUT LIKE ALL OTHERS IT WILL COME BUT THE DESPERATE ONES WANT IT NOW INSTEAD OF WAITING TIL THE FIX COMES..KEEP IN MIND THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM PRETTY SURE PEOPLE WHO STAND TO LOSE MONEY THRU PEOPLE BEING ABLE TO COPY THIS ARE LAUGHING READINGS YOUR COMPLAINS AND BY ALL THE COMPLAINS i PRESUME THEY GET A BETTER know-HOW TO PERMANENTLY(oops sorry caps) anyways like the people in modem hacking forums are slowly dying off well what do you think will happen here? The creator I'm sure is working on a fix..give him time to use his intelligence to figure out the loop hole stop whining and wait the fix will come.

Comment

wontootree

How long did it take??? I've been doing it for 15min and I'm only at 1% ....it keeps retrying to open sectors about 20 times before it moves on to the next one..

Comment

Originally posted by berdman View Post
          wontootree

How long did it take??? I've been doing it for 15min and I'm only at 1% ....it keeps retrying to open sectors about 20 times before it moves on to the next one..
          Hey berdman, Im gonna send you a PM ok?

Comment

ok

Comment

Originally posted by berdman View Post
              ok
              sent

Comment

Dear all,

It seems there are at least two different versions of protection on eclipse, and we are working on it now.

For now, we need VTS_12_0.VOB from the disc, if you have the disc, please send it to fengtao(at)dvdidle.com, thank you very much!

Best Regards,
                Fengta
                DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Sent PLUS a little more info that might help

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
                  Dear all,

It seems there are at least two different versions of protection on eclipse, and we are working on it now.

For now, we need VTS_12_0.VOB from the disc, if you have the disc, please send it to fengtao(at)dvdidle.com, thank you very much!

Best Regards,
                  Fengta
                  The file you asked for in awaiting in your e-mail box at this time. Didn't you hear Howard Stern's E-mail sound wav go off? "Mail M_____F____R!" (lol)

Hope this helped you!

Comment

no luck with 8.0.5.5 yet but...

No luck with Fab yet! I did get the new XXXXXX to open it and it worked fine. Version XXXXXX also XXXXXXXXXXX worked. I just hate using other software sine you have to go through mulitple steps.
                    Last edited by Guest; 12-05-2010, 04:16 AM. Reason: forum policy

Comment

I know this probably isn't helpful, however, I had no trouble at all backing up the main movie with v8.0.5.0 (18-11-2010). Pathplayer is set to "enable pathplayer when necessary".

I simply opened DVDFab, selected DVD Copy - main movie, waited till it scanned, then selected Titleset 6, and it was off to the races. The resulting chapters exactly match the original main movie.

Some people might be having a problem because DVDFab does not select the correct Titleset for the main movie. The correct selection is Titleset 6. This is the only Titleset that has a correct 2:03 running time and is the Titleset PowerDVD plays as the main movie.

Guess I missed the 8.0.5.5 update, so maybe the 8.0.5.5 version is the problem.

Comment

Found a way

I used dvdfab hddecrypter 4.1.2.0 with pathplayer off. Full disc won't work, but main movie does. Title 6.

Comment

a work around

install older version 4021 turn pathplayer off and set it to movie only insert disk takes awhile to scan it but it will use title 6 and it works just fine

Comment

Thanks fellas but I had it copied yesterday off a different source... full movie

Comment

V8056 has been released.

Comment

Thanks guys, 8.0.5.6 worked.

Comment

Working...
                                X