Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem copying Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind (Director's Cut)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem copying Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind (Director's Cut)

Hi,

I'm experiencing problems copying 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind (Director's Cut)', and I'm not sure how to get around it. I haven't experienced any problems using DVD Fab in a long time, so I'm pretty confused about how to fix the issue. I even tried to check for other non-DVD Fab issues. For instance, I checked the disc for scratches, I tried two different DVD burners, and I even upgraded my version of DVD Fab to 8.0.5.0. No matter what, however, DVD Fab will not copy the Director's Cut of CE3K. Instead, whenever DVD Fab tries to read the disc, it'll continue to read it and then the software will hang and eventually become unresponsive - and then I'm forced to restart it and try all over again.

I tried to see if anyone else had this problem, and I came across this recent thread on the forum: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=8406

However, I tried the tip given in there (i.e., disable the path player), and it still didn't work.

Does anyone have any tips on what else I can try? Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

Hi LG27

I even upgraded my version of DVD Fab to 8.0.5.0.
    Why not upgrade to the latest version??? http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=10060

If still no good please post you logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.

CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
    X