The Santa Clause-Requires Dual Layer DVD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Santa Clause-Requires Dual Layer DVD's

I've always used single layer and its always worked. Just upgraded to DVD Fab 8.0.5.0. Can't recall if I've copied any new dvd's on this version, but it requires dual layer DVD's. Anybody else have this issue? I have about a hundred single layer.

Check your settings in dvdfab. Single layer should be fine for that movie.
    Visualize Whirled Peas.

Comment

This is what it should look like for single layer..
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank You. It was on 9, which I have no idea what that means. This software seems to be easy, but that, to a novice wasn't very easy.

Comment

Originally posted by tydowns View Post
          Thank You. It was on 9, which I have no idea what that means. This software seems to be easy, but that, to a novice wasn't very easy.
          Hi tydowns,

1) Please understand that a DVD5 will hold approx 4.7 GB data or 120 minutes of high quality audio and video.

DVD9 is increasing in popularity due to its ability to hold up to 4 hours of audio and video or 8.54 GB of data. It is a dual layer disc.

2) For your problem, you can also click the tick green icon button at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, select "DVD Copy", then set the default output size as DVD5 to see the result.

Best regards,
          Anny
          DVDFab Support Team

Comment

Hmm. Not seeing that. Where exactly is it? When I try to change it from DVD9 to DVD5 (on the main screen where I am going to write to my disc), everytime DVDfab says it quit responding and then closes it.

Comment

Take a look at the attachments
              Attached Files

Comment

I don't have that DVD copy option that you attached.

Comment

Check to see if Fab is registered correctly. Click the ? in the top right corner and then 'about'.

Comment

Okay I had to use version 6 to burn it. On Version 8 it says under UPDATE EXPIRE TIME, expired, so I follow the directions to get a new key since I upgraded from 6 and I open the file I download with dvdfab 8, and its says it needs to restart and close and all that, and it does but it opens up the same thing and says it is expired.

If I have version 8, will I have the DVD ripper so I can rip for files for my 360 as well? If not, I'll just keep using version 6 cuz it is much easier and I've never had issues with it.

Comment

Hi tydowns,

A new key is NOT required if you have registered DVDFab 7.x/6.x. The key of DVDFab8 is the same as the key of DVDFab7/DVDFab6 now. Also, DVDFab 8.x will coexist on your PC with earlier versions.

Please visit http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=545 to find the tips on registering DVDFab.

If you still can not register DVDFab8 successfully, please email me at sunny@dvdfab.com, we will check where the problem is.
                      ________
                      MONTANA MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES
                      Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X