The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sorcerer's Apprentice

I purchased DVDFab4 and was happy with it for the most part. It said it came with updates but I was unable to use them because my computer died. When it was replaced with a Dell 64 bit with Vista. My old computer was reserected but I was told it would not last. I am trying to make a back up of The Sorcerer's Apprentice, and 4 did not work but told me there was an update, 8.0.5.6, which I downloaded. It asked for my key and I could not find it. I tried to log in but it would not take my password. When I clicked forgot password, it waits about 30 seconds and then I get an error message,saying there was an error and could not complete the task. When I try to use 8.0.5.6, the task completes successfully but will not play, the computer tells me that it can not play it because there is no compatable decoder installed. My DVD player just keeps trying to load. Could anyone please help?

Hi magic4u2,

1. Please register in DVDFab "Members" with your registered email address used for your purchase > go to your email to activate your account > back to "Members" to download key. (If you still have trouble activating your account in DVDFab user center, please write to mona@dvdfab.com and provide us your registered email address or order number, then we will help you get through this.)

Originally posted by magic4u2 View Post
    When I try to use 8.0.5.6, the task completes successfully but will not play, the computer tells me that it can not play it because there is no compatable decoder installed. My DVD player just keeps trying to load. Could anyone please help?
    We suggest you install VLC at http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
    and MPC-HC at http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/ to play dvds on your comptuer to see if you still get the same pop-up message.

Regards,

mona
    Last edited by sunny; 12-10-2010, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X