Can't get Inception or Sorcerer's to copy 8.05.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get Inception or Sorcerer's to copy 8.05.6

Inception won't even read and the sorcerer's Apprentice takes forever to read and then gives me an error message. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

I did "movie only" of inception without a problem. I don't have sorcerer's apprentice so I can't help your there. Maybe a bad disk or your drive is being flaky.
    Visualize Whirled Peas.

Comment

Hi dreluv_25,

Which mode did you use? "Full Disc", "Main Movie" or ? More detail are needed, thanks.

the sorcerer's Apprentice takes forever to read and then gives me an error message.
      Please tell us the error message in detail. The more information you offer, the more effective assistance we provide.

Please click the tick green icon button at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "Pathplayer", active/deactive it to copy your movies again.

Regards,

mona
      Last edited by sunny; 12-11-2010, 01:48 AM.

Comment

help

I had no problem at all copying my sorcerers apprentence usin 8.0.5.0
        im sure 8.0.5.6 should work too. I can always try mine with it if you want!

wlnelson

Comment

I had no problems doing Inception and The Sorcerer's Apprentice on Movie Only. I have the paid version of Fab 8.0.5.6.

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin2Vader View Post
            I had no problems doing Inception and The Sorcerer's Apprentice on Movie Only. I have the paid version of Fab 8.0.5.6.
            Have you tried the latest release?

Comment

Working...
            X