8.0.5.6 Menus Don't Open Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.0.5.6 Menus Don't Open Up

Just to let you know. The latest version of DVDFab 8.0.5.6 has menus on the left of the window that don't open up with a click of the mouse only. At least on mine I have to click and then move the mouse pointer off the window for the individual menus under all the choices on the left of the screen (i.e. DVD copy, DVD ripper, blu-ray copy...) to open. This may be an undocumented feature not found on previous versions but I find it to be annoying. Just to let you know.

Hi, I do not have this problem on my PC-Vista ultimate 32 bit.however versions 8055 & 8056 do have a few problems, which the DVDFab developers are working on, and will no doubt issue another version soon !! In the meantime suggest you use v8050 or v7093 if you can (available from old apps.com).

Comment

Originally posted by cong View Post
      Just to let you know. The latest version of DVDFab 8.0.5.6 has menus on the left of the window that don't open up with a click of the mouse only. At least on mine I have to click and then move the mouse pointer off the window for the individual menus under all the choices on the left of the screen (i.e. DVD copy, DVD ripper, blu-ray copy...) to open. This may be an undocumented feature not found on previous versions but I find it to be annoying. Just to let you know.

Two questions:

1.) When was the last time you scanned your system for malware??

2.) What O/S are you running??

DC

Comment

Originally posted by cong View Post
        I have seen something similar to this in previous versions when testing, where on the main screen, left side nothing would show up until you would scroll over it with your mouse.
        Is this what you are seeing?
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

help

I also had no problems

Comment

Working...
          X